The sound is as important as vision, speakers play an important role in an electronic appliance. The best computer speakers help us to watch a movie with our partner late night, gaming with our friends, using Skype to talk to our near and dear ones. Most of us generally do not dig into the details or specification while purchasing a speaker, we generally look for a particular brand or the cheapest one available.
Things to Know!
- Whether it is a 2.1, 5.1 or stereo speakers, sound bar.
- To look for a good bass depending on the requirement and purpose of purchase. Bass is measured in frequency response such as 100Hz- 18 kHz. Where 50Hz is able to produce the lower bass while 20 kHz is for high pitch sounds. A speaker ranging from 20Hz – 20 kHz would be the best computer speaker for various purposes.
- The power of a speaker is measured in Watts. Peak power would be the maximum capacity above the standards and RMS would be the speaker’s continuous handling power. For an instance, if the RMS of a speaker is 20W then the peak power would be greater than RMS such as 40-50W. A good 1:2 RMS to peak would be best computer speaker.
- Wired and wireless depending upon the usage.
Best Computer Speakers, The List!
1. Bose Companion 2 Series III
- Bose is known for its sound processing and quality in audio devices such as headphones, sound bar, speakers, home theaters etc.
- This speaker is an auxiliary input high-performance speaker which can be connected with the help of AUX jack on to devices such as smartphones, iPads, laptops, and computers too.
- Volume control knobs and audio jack port is available on the right speaker. Bose engineering is known to produce sound system compact enough which is capable of providing bass, treble from just two speakers without the need of a subwoofer, tweeter.
- All this package weighs under 4 pounds which are reasonable and costs about $99.
As this is compact it is portable and can be carried on a daily basis too which would be one of the best computer speakers.
[button color=”” size=”medium” type=”square” target=”_blank” link=”http://amzn.to/2vvTlD5″]Buy Now[/button]
2. Harman Kardon Soundsitcks III
- If looks matter then this is what you may look for, Harman Kardon Soundsticks. This is classy, has stunning looks with stunning sound performance. This is a 2.1 speaker with two satellite speakers and one woofer. This may be a bit over priced but can be used as a home theater, best computer speaker.
- The glass-like material is transparent and would give an internal working view of the speaker and subwoofer. Since this is glass-like material this is not ideal for portable usage. The satellite speakers are adjustable
- Subwoofer setting is also available in this sound system where you can control the bass output.
- Every satellite channel has 4x -inch transducers which have an amplification of 10W. Similarly, in the subwoofer, there is a 6-inch low-frequency transducer which amplifies up to 20W making at 10W x 2, 20W= 40W amplification on total 40W.
- Auxiliary 3.5mm connector can be used to connect and play from laptops, smartphones etc. It supports most of the multimedia devices through AUX.
- One touch sound control, which can be used to increase and decrease the sound at just a finger touch, available on the subwoofer.
- Harman Kardon Soundsticks III weighs around 6.4 pounds which are comparatively less for this stunning looks of this speakers. It is one of best computer speakers to go with.
[button color=”” size=”medium” type=”square” target=”_blank” link=”http://amzn.to/2vvpx9J”]Buy Now[/button]
3. Audioengine A5+ active two-way speaker
- Audioengine is known for its sound quality similar to Bose. This piece of gadget is capable of producing high-quality sound.
- Audioengine A5+ is a 2-way speaker capable of producing both bass and treble from just the channel units. The quality and loudness of sound are good enough to cover a room where a 5.1 is required.
- Each channel has an amplification of 50W. Woofers have a high-quality Kevlar lining which is very sturdy as well as very effective in produce some of the minute frequency too.
- The tweeter has silk dome to pick up mid-range sounds and to handle the frequency, as most of the output consists of mid-range output.
- Comes with improved thermal management where the temperature of the element keeps cooler and can play for long hours.
- There is a provision to control the sound system with the help of a remote. There is USB connectivity where there is very less signal loss when compared to AUX.
- Even though there is no subwoofers included just the two channels weigh 25 pounds which are negative for portability. But such high-end speakers are generally not used for portable usage.
- The dimension of each channel would be 7.8 x 7 x 10.8 inches.
[button color=”” size=”medium” type=”square” target=”_blank” link=”http://amzn.to/2vrUi0W”]Buy Now[/button]
4. Cyber Acoustics 2.1 CA-3602 FFP
- One of the cheapest speaker featuring on this site which costs $40. Yet high-performance speaker from Cyber Acoustics with two 2 channel for treble and one subwoofer for bass.
- The satellite on this speakers are very sleek and has a frequency response of 50 Hz – 20 kHz. The peak power capacity of this speaker is 62W and the RMS value stands at 30W which is good enough for the price of the product.
- There are two 2-inch drivers in the satellite and 5.25-inch driver in the subwoofer. The subwoofer has an acoustically tuned wooden cabinet for better bass output.
- System pod has various options such as On/Off switch, master volume control, bass control, output jack and AUX input audio jack.
- This speaker provided multiple functionality and sound control at an affordable price range. The desktop pod is very handy and even if the speakers are placed or mounted in the living room the control is easy from the table top pod.
[button color=”” size=”medium” type=”square” target=”_blank” link=”http://amzn.to/2hTLYSQ”]Buy Now[/button]
5. Creative T3250W wireless 2.1
- This is a wireless speaker which allows you to connect your smartphone, laptop, and other Bluetooth devices.
- Creative has DSE (Digital Slot exclusive) which improves the frequency distribution, highlighting the mids and louder playback.
- Down-firing ported subwoofer punches the bass and reproduces the sound. Audio control pod which has control option to set the volume, power on/off which is useful when the speaker is mounted for the purpose home theaters.
- As the satellite channels are not connected with wires they can be placed anywhere in the room. Has a long-range Bluetooth connection which doesn’t require any wiring in order to connect.
- The speaker weighs about 5 pounds including the subwoofer. A speaker with wireless connectivity option which at $60 is affordable and the best computer speaker in the mid range.
[button color=”” size=”medium” type=”square” target=”_blank” link=”http://amzn.to/2fzBhUM”]Buy Now[/button]
6. Logitech Z623 200Watt
- A powerful speaker from the brand Logitech which is capable of producing some stunning sound. This is a THX-certified 2.1 speakers which bring the music, audio, and gaming to an immersive studio-quality. If you want an all-round speaker then this is one of the best computer speakers for all purposes
- The peak level of this speaker is 400W while the RMS is 200W which is way more when compared to any speakers in this list.
- RCA and 3.5mm AUX cable allow to connect up to 3 devices at a time making it easy use various devices like mobile phone, Television, PC, game console etc.
- Two satellite and a subwoofer is loud enough for a living room or would be the best computer speaker to give it a home theater. Entertainment, gaming would be a lot more different with such speakers.
[button color=”” size=”medium” type=”square” target=”_blank” link=”http://amzn.to/2fzU3v3″]Buy Now[/button]
7. Edifier USA e25 Luna Eclipse
- This is a Bluetooth as well as Auxiliary connectable cable. This is 2 satellite wireless speaker without a subwoofer but still on of the high-end speaker best for computer usage.
- The Edifier speaker has touch sensitive button for on/off, volume control, play/pause, and previous/next track option.
- Apart from the buttons it also comes with a remote to control the volume and power of the speaker. The speaker can be controlled from a long distance, helping us not to move around to control the volume.
- The speakers have DSP and DRC incorporated with them to increase the performance of the speaker. It also controls distortion, electronic crossover.
- The DSP and DRC control the power amplification for the tweeter and bass drivers.
- There are two tweeters each with 19-inch silk dome and two bass drivers each being 3-inch in diameter.
- The total combined power of this speaker is 74W which can produce various frequency with clear sound.
- The weight of this speaker would be around 9.14 pound with an in-built subwoofer to produce bass.
[button color=”” size=”medium” type=”square” target=”_blank” link=”http://amzn.to/2fzBqaM”]Buy Now[/button]
8. Bose Companion 5
- This Bose speaker is a complete package which is one of the best computer speakers which can be placed on your desktop table and does not require any drivers, sound cards or external support. Perfect for gaming, movies and other home entertainment.
- This can be placed on the desktop table and the subwoofer is able to process the sound to a stunning different level.
- The handy control pod can be used to control the volume, single-touch mute, headphone jack.
- The pod also has an AUX cable to connect a smartphone, MP3 player or any other secondary source.
- The proprietary integrated signal is capable of processing the sound for a lifetime at almost all the sound level including high volume.
- Compression circuit is responsible for crisp and clear sound, without any distortion even at high volumes.
[button color=”” size=”medium” type=”square” target=”_blank” link=”http://amzn.to/2vvL16c”]Buy Now[/button]
9. Elegant USB Powered Soundbar
- This is perfect to place in front of a desktop monitor or a laptop. This is a low profile speaker and the cheapest one on our list.
- USB connectivity option is available on this speaker, which is an easy plugin for a PC or laptop. It also helps in improving the sound quality when compared to AUX connectivity.
- It also has a headphone jack which helps in playing the music from mobile phones, MP3 player. It also has Mic aux to record audio.
- This is a USB powered speaker capable of playing with USB in case of a laptop or PC. A separate USB adapter is required to power up the speaker.
- It provides a high-quality sound and the best computer speaker for daily usage.
[button color=”” size=”medium” type=”square” target=”_blank” link=”http://amzn.to/2wCMGXT”]Buy Now[/button]
10. Gogrove BassPULSE
- One of the best computer speakers with LED lights and sleek, attractive satellite. Ideal for gaming. Can also be used for watching movies etc.
- LED lights on the satellite as well as on the subwoofer. Front loaded volume controls with a bass equalizer.
- Can be played from any device such as mobile, MP3 player, laptop etc.
- 3 years warranty would be provided for this speakers. The speaker is very light and would weigh around 4.8 ounces.
[button color=”” size=”medium” type=”square” target=”_blank” link=”http://amzn.to/2hTCI1d”]Buy Now[/button]
Select the best computer speaker from the list of speakers and order it today.