The market for food traceability technologies is growing with the expansion of this Industry Sector Worldwide. Market Research Hub (MRH) has added a new report titled “Food Traceability: Technologies and Global Markets” which offer details about the current trends as well as scope for the food traceability technologies in the near future. This research study also covers information about the production and market share based on different active regions. Furthermore, an anticipated growth at a double-digit CAGR for the concerned sector is highlighted in the report which indicates a prosperous future.
Request Free Sample Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1377135
The global market for food traceability technologies should reach $15.1 billion by 2021 from $10.7 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1%, from 2016 to 2021.
- An overview of the global food traceability market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- A look at key growing market areas that promise immense opportunities and long-term growth
- Identification and evaluations of key market dynamics and respective impacts across geographies
- Analyses of recent patents
- Profiles of major players in the industry
Browse Full Report with TOC@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/food-traceability-technologies-and-global-markets-report.html
The market is categorized based on equipment, technology, software, services, applications and end user markets. Key markets intended to be covered include smart PDA with GPS, thermal printers, 2D and 1D scanners, durable labels and tags, sensors and others. The report also encompasses key technologies like barcodes, RFID/RTLS, GPS, infrared technology and biometrics. Service segments may include online traceability services, technology integration services, customized services and others. Key application areas comprise of meat traceability, fresh produce and seeds, dairy products, beverages, fisheries and aquaculture and others. The end user market will include food manufacturers, warehouse/pack farm, food retailer, defense and security departments, government departments and others.
This report focuses on the following topics:
- Market analyses and key findings.
- Strategic recommendations.
- Regulatory framework across geographies.
- Market dynamics at the macro and micro level markets.
- Market forecasts from 2016 to 2021.
- Market intelligence, competitive dynamics and recent developments.
- Key profiles in the industry.
Enquire About this Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1377135
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: – 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News at :- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/