It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Saudi Arabian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetrics research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetrics ‘Life Insurance in Saudi Arabia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment, including:
– An overview of the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment
– The Saudi Arabian life insurance segments growth prospects by category
– A comprehensive overview of the Saudi Arabian economy and demographics
– A comparison of the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
– The various distribution channels in the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment
– Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Saudi Arabia
– Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Saudi Arabian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Saudi Arabia:
– It provides historical values for the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment for the reports 20122016 review period, and projected figures for the 20162021 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
– It provides a comparison of the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
– It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Saudi Arabia.
– It profiles the top life insurance companies in Saudi Arabia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Saudi Arabian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
– In 2016, the Saudi government introduced and started implementing new provisions in the Saudization plan under its Vision 2030 program.
– In May 2016, the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) issued new regulations for the expansion of branches and points of sale for insurance entities, including insurance and reinsurance companies and insurance intermediaries.
– SAMA issued new rules on surplus distribution for insurers and reinsurers, which came into effect from April 2015.
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Email: [email protected]
Read More Related News: https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/