It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the New Zealand insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetrics research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetrics ‘Non-Life Insurance in New Zealand Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the New Zealand non-life insurance segment, including:
– The New Zealand non-life segments detailed outlook by product category
– A comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy and demographics
– A comparison of the New Zealand non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
– The various distribution channels in the New Zealand non-life insurance segment
– Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the New Zealand insurance industry
– Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in New Zealand
– Details of regulatory policy applicable to the New Zealand insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in New Zealand:
– It provides historical values for the New Zealand non-life insurance segment for the reports 20122016 review period, and projected figures for the 20162021 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the New Zealand non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
– It provides a comparison of the New Zealand non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
– It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in New Zealand.
– It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the New Zealand insurance industry
– It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in New Zealand, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the New Zealand non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the New Zealand non-life insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the New Zealand insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
– On March 30, 2017, the Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ) issued a consultation paper on the review of the Insurance (Prudential Supervision) Act 2010.
– On March 29, 2017, the Ministry of Internal Affairs confirmed its plans to increase the fire and emergency services levy rates.
– On November 24, 2016, New Zealands Accident Compensation Corporation proposed new levy rates for businesses, car owners and employees for the period from 2017 to 2019.
– In January 2016, the Fair Insurance Code was released by the Insurance Council of New Zealand (ICNZ) to establish high standards of service and to check the claims being resolved by insurers. All the members of the ICNZ must operate according to the code.
– A ban on commission for insurance brokers and advisers was proposed in May 2015.
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Read More Related News: https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/