It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetrics research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetrics ‘Personal Accident and Health Insurance in New Zealand Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the New Zealand personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
– An overview of the New Zealand personal accident and health insurance segment
– The New Zealand personal accident and health insurance segments growth prospects by category
– A comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy and demographics
– A comparison of the New Zealand personal accident and health insurance segment with its regional counterparts
– The various distribution channels in the New Zealand personal accident and health insurance segment
– Details of the competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in New Zealand
– Details of regulatory policy applicable to the New Zealand insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in New Zealand:
– It provides historical values for the New Zealand personal accident and health insurance segment for the reports 20122016 review period, and projected figures for the 20162021 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the New Zealand personal accident and health insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
– It provides a comparison of the New Zealand personal accident and health insurance segment with its regional counterparts
– It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in New Zealand.
– It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in New Zealand, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the New Zealand personal accident and health insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the New Zealand personal accident and health insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the New Zealand insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
– On November 25, 2016, the Accident Compensation Corporation increased the contribution towards the cost of treatment for New Zealanders paid to the treatment providers by 2.2%. The new rates were effective in the country from December 1, 2016.
– In January 2016, the Fair Insurance Code was released by the Insurance Council of New Zealand (ICNZ) to establish high standards of service and to check the claims being resolved by the insurers. All members of the insurance council must operate according to the code.
– A ban on commission for insurance brokers and advisers was proposed in May 2015.
– New Zealand health insurance industry experienced an exorbitant growth, with a CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of 57.7% during the review period (2012-2016).
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Email: [email protected]
Read More Related News: https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/