HTF Market Report released a new research document of 84 pages on industry titled as ‘Future of the Taiwanese Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022′ with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis and important players/vendors such as Aerospace Industrial Development Corporation (AIDC),Chung-Shan Institute of Science and Technology (CSIST),China Shipbuilding Corporation (CSBC),The Combined Service Forces (CSF) The report will help you gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2017-22
The Future of the Taiwanese Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/829383-future-of-the-taiwanese-defense-industry-market-1
This report offers detailed analysis of the Taiwanese defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The Taiwanese defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Taiwanese defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
– Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
– Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Taiwanese defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
– Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Taiwanese defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
– Taiwan’s defense budget stands at US$10.2 billion in 2017, and the country is expected to cumulatively spend US$57.1 billion on its military over the forecast period.The main factors driving this growth are the rapid modernization of the country’s armed forces in recent years and the People’s Republic of China’s (PRC) assertiveness with regards to territorial claims.
– During 2013-2017, an average of 17.9% of the country’s total defense budget was allocated to capital expenditure; while an average of 82.1% was reserved for revenue expenditure. This is primarily due to Taiwan’s future modernization programs. For instance, in 2016, the Taiwanese Government announced future modernization plans in order to develop a strong defense industry. With the government planning to reduce the country’s armed forces from 215,000 to 190,000 by 2019, personnel costs are likely to reduce, resulting in a decline in revenue expenditure.
– The MoD is expected to invest in corvettes, misisle defense systems, diesel-electric submariens and mulri-role aircraft MRO.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/829383-future-of-the-taiwanese-defense-industry-market-1
Reasons to buy
– This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Taiwanese defense industry market trends for the coming five years
– The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
– Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
– A deep qualitative analysis of the Taiwanese defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Aerospace Industrial Development Corporation (AIDC)
Chung-Shan Institute of Science and Technology (CSIST)
China Shipbuilding Corporation (CSBC)
The Combined Service Forces (CSF)
Table of Contents
- Introduction 7
1.1. What is this Report About? 7
1.2. Definitions 7
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=829383
1.3. Summary Methodology 9
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 11
- Executive Summary 12
- Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 13
3.1. Current Market Scenario 14
3.1.1. Primary Threat Perception 14
3.1.2. Military Doctrine & Strategy 15
3.1.3. Military Fleet Size 17
3.1.4. Procurement Programs 22
3.1.5. Social, Political and Economic Environment & Support for Defense Projects 23
3.1.6. Political and Strategic Alliances 24
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast 25
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/829383-future-of-the-taiwanese-defense-industry-market-1
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218